* This Ukulele designedby George Folk – a Taiwanese. He is a great designer as well as a good Ukuleleplayer.
* The item’s photo you are looking at isexactly what you get if you buy it. It comes just likethis. ( The wood stand is not included ) * After you buy or win anitem, it is possible to inlay your Name/ Logo on the Headstock. The additionalcost is US $55
Detailed Product Features :
Top Material : Solid Canadian Spruce
Back & Sides Material: SolidIndian Rosewood
Headplate Material : Solid Rosewood
Strings : Italian Aquila Strings
Fingerboard Material : Solid Rosewood
Binding Material : Solid Rosewood
Neck Material : Solid Maple
Bridge Material : SolidMacassar Ebony
Nut & Saddle Material : Real Buffalo Bone
Finish : Polished Satin
Scale Length : 17″
Overall Length : 26 5/8″ ( 675 mm )
Body Width : 9 1/4″ ( 234 mm )
Body Depth : 3″ ( 75 mm )
Fingerboard Width At Nut : 35 mm
Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 43 mm
# Of Frets Clear : 14
# Of Frets Total : 20
Shipping Charge :
To USA, EU, Australia is US $65
To Australiais US $60
To Asia, Japan is US $55
To SouthAmerican, Africa is US $75
* The average shipping time is 12 ~ 15 days
(Our workshop is in Vietnam, the shipping time may takes a little longer )
* Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods andshipping cost.
Ifyou don’t want to wait until the auction end or out bid. Welcome youvisit my store, there are many unique and beautiful instruments, parts listingon it
* The bridge is leftunfinished purposely – The bridge is often not finished on quality instruments.
* The sound andplayability of Solid Wood instruments such as we offer will only improve withage.
* Change strings often.A cheap instrument with new strings will often sound better than an excellentinstrument with old strings.
* Loosen the stringsif you plan to store your instrument for an extended period of time.
* Keep your instrumentin its case when you are not playing it. This ensures protection fromheat, humidity and bumps.
* Do not expose yourinstrument to temperature or humidity extremes. Do not leave yourinstrument in a hot or cold car, even if it is in its case. These extremes cancause damage such as cracked wood or finish checks (cracking) and are notwarranted by the manufacturer.
* Fretboard &Bridge : A light coat of lemon oil applied with a cotton cloth willenhance the beauty of the fingerboard and bridge
I am pleased to say thatI have made many friends around the world through this business. I hope that webecome good friend too. You can order our instruments with confidence and beassured of good quality at reasonable prices.
If you are not fully satisfied with this item, you can return it within 14 days with your receipt of delivery.Please EMAIL any questions or concerns prior to bidding.
We encourage you to view our other custom made musical instrument and accessory auctions and to visit our Ebay Store.
Ouritems are your best choice !
Please Check Our Feedback To See The Quality & Speed Of Our Service