What you see is what you get !
* The item’s photo you are looking at is exactly what you get if youbuy it. It comes just like this.
* After you buy or win an item, it is possible to inlay yourName/ Logo on the Headstock. The additional cost is US $55
* The Tenor guitar isa four-stringed musical instrument shaped like an acoustic guitar, but issmaller and has a 23″ scale length. It is typically tuned in”fifths” (usually CGDA). 4-stringed tenor guitars are extremely funto play.
WE ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDER !
Let me know what you’d like and we’ll make it work !
A Music Instrument is a great gift forany occasion to your Wife, Husband, Children, Friends……..
It can be uniquely personalized Mop/Abalone/ Wood inlay with any design, name, logo……and inlay any words on theinstrument eg : Happy Anniversary, Thank you for your love……
***Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information ! ***
Detailed ProductFeatures :
Top Material : Solid Acacia Koa
Back & Sides Material : Solid Acacia Koa
Neck Material : Solid Ash
Headplate Material : Solid Rosewood
Fingerboard Material : SolidRosewood
Construction : Dovetail NeckJoint
Bridge Material : Solid Rosewood
Nut & SaddleMaterial : Real Buffalo Bone
Bridge Pins Material : Bone w/Abalonedot inlaid
Truss Rod : Two wayadjustable truss rod inside the Neck
Finish Body : PolishedSatin
Finish Neck : Satin
Top Bracing Pattern : Standard X Scalloped
Scale Length : 23″
Overall Length : 33″ ( 838mm )
Body Width : 117/8″ (301 mm)
Body Depth ( onthe big end of Guitar ) : 3 5/8″ (91 mm)
Fingerboard Width AtNut : 31 mm
Fingerboard Width At12th Fret : 46 mm
Fingerboard Radius : Flat
# Of Frets Clear : 14
# Of Frets Total : 19
Shipping Charge :
To USA, EU, Australiais US $120
To Australia is US $115
To Asia, Japanis US $110
To South American,Africa is US $140
* The average shipping time is 12 ~ 15 days
(Our workshop is in Vietnam, the shipping timemay takes a little longer )
* Duties and taxes are not included inthe price of the goods and shipping cost.
* The bridge is leftunfinished purposely – The bridge is often not finished on quality instruments.
* The sound andplayability of Solid Wood instruments such as we offer will only improve withage.
* Change strings often.A cheap instrument with new strings will often sound better than an excellentinstrument with old strings.
* Loosen the stringsif you plan to store your instrument for an extended period of time.
* Keep your instrumentin its case when you are not playing it. This ensures protection fromheat, humidity and bumps.
* Do not expose yourinstrument to temperature or humidity extremes. Do not leave yourinstrument in a hot or cold car, even if it is in its case. These extremes cancause damage such as cracked wood or finish checks (cracking) and are notwarranted by the manufacturer.
* Fretboard &Bridge : A light coat of lemon oil applied with a cotton cloth willenhance the beauty of the fingerboard and bridge
I am pleased to say thatI have made many friends around the world through this business. I hope that webecome good friend too. You can order our instruments with confidence and beassured of good quality at reasonable prices.
Our items are your best choice !
If you are not fullysatisfied with this item, you can return it within 14 days with yourreceipt of delivery. Buyer pays all return shipping costs. Please EMAIL any questions or concerns priorto bidding.
We encourage you to view ourother custom made musical instrument and accessory auctions and to visitour Ebay Store.
****** Check out my other items (click on the linkfront )
Please Check Our Feedback To See The Quality & Speed Of OurService
Thank you for visiting !