* The bridge is leftunfinished purposely – The bridge is often not finished on quality instruments.
* The sound and playabilityof Solid Wood instruments such as we offer will only improve with age.
* Change strings often.A cheap instrument with new strings will often sound better than an excellentinstrument with old strings.
* Loosen the stringsif you plan to store your instrument for an extended period of time.
* Keep your instrumentin its case when you are not playing it. This ensures protection fromheat, humidity and bumps.
* Do not expose yourinstrument to temperature or humidity extremes. Do not leave your instrumentin a hot or cold car, even if it is in its case. These extremes can causedamage such as cracked wood or finish checks (cracking) and are not warrantedby the manufacturer.
* Fretboard &Bridge : A light coat of lemon oil applied with a cotton cloth willenhance the beauty of the fingerboard and bridge
I am pleased to say thatI have made many friends around the world through this business. I hope that webecome good friend too. You can order our instruments with confidence and beassured of good quality at reasonable prices.
Ouritems are your best choice !
If you are not fully satisfied with this item, you can return it within 14 days with your receipt of delivery.Buyer pays all return shipping costs.Please EMAIL any questions or concerns prior to bidding.
We encourage you to view our other custom made musical instrument and accessory auctions and to visit our Ebay Store.
****** Check out my other items(click on the link front )
Please Check Our Feedback To See The Quality & Speed Of Our Service